How to choose Canada immigration consultants?
Canada has been a favorite destination for people across the world for immigration purposes. People looking to migrate to Canada prefer to use the services of Canada immigration consultant for their visa and migration related issues. Canada has been one of the very prominent countries to offer Permanent Residency (PR) to almost every category of people like skilled people, entrepreneurs and investors.
An applicant who fails to qualify in one category of Canada immigration rules may certainly be eligible to apply under different categories for Permanent Residency (PR) etc. There are almost 38 high demand occupations in Canada and the applications made for any of these high demand occupations will get the advantages of priority processing. People applying for skilled migration and intend to make applications under any of these high demand occupation prefer to hire the services of best Canada immigration consultants.
People need the guidance of immigration to Canada consultants to have hassle free visa application processing and other steps and processes required for immigration to Canada.
People generally consider following aspects while choosing Canada immigration consultants:
- Authorized consultants/representatives: People have to consider that the consultants are authorized consultants or representatives only. An authorized consultants or representatives are the consultants or representatives who have license to practice and give advices to people for immigration issues. If the representative or consultants who are hired by people are not authorized, then the government of Canada may even reject the application or return the application.
- Skill of representatives or consultants: Generally, these consultants are associated with visa consulting companies. It is important to discuss the skill and experience of the consultants or the consultant who will work on your application etc. Canadian immigration consultants are regulated by the Immigration consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Generally, all regulated immigration consultants have a valid identification number called RCIC number. It is advisable to ask for RCIC number of the consultants and verify it on ICCRC database. This will authenticate the immigration consultants.
- Recommendation and referral: It is always advised that one should select a Canada immigration consultant very wisely as it affects their residency and other related issues. People prefer to hire the services of a consultant recommended by their friends etc. They may also choose immigration to Canada consultants if they are able to provide good referrals to their prospective clients.
- Finalize the services: It is important to have clarity on the services that the immigration to Canada consultants will provide. People may come across consultants who can provide full immigration packages whereas some may provide selected services only. One can choose the consultants on the basis of services they need and the services that Canada immigration consultant
- Fix the cost and payment schedules: Many people prefer to hire the services of best Canada immigration consultants if the fees and the cost are affordable to them. People prefer to fix the cost for the services that they will get from the immigration consultants. They may also like to fix the payment schedules before they may finally choose an immigration consultant.
Vazir Group – Immigration Consultant in Dubai
Address:- 27th Floor, The Oberoi Center – Dubai – United Arab Emirates